Thursday, February 9, 2012

How to make some extra money


I first stumbled across CashCrate.com on accident, and boy I am glad I did. I was randomly reading an article on MSN from Prime Time Money about ways to make extra money. One that really stood out for me was for a website that claimed to pay you for simply doing free offers and surveys. But was this too good to be true?
Like many people, I was very skeptical to begin with. How could a company pay you to do free offers and surveys? Because I am a very cautious person, I first did some research. Everything looked legit so I decided to give it a try and it has been paying off (literally) ever since.

How CashCrate Works

The way that CashCrate.com works is companies need consumers to try and review products, services, and websites and are willing to pay money to have them do so. Most of the time you’re asked to do this without any compensation, and sometimes without even knowing. What CashCrate does is take the money that companies give them for your participation through offers, and give you back up to 75% of it.
I have found that doing offers is the quickest way to get money through CashCrate.com There are two different types of offers. 100% free offers make up the majority of the offers available. Most of these offers take only minutes to complete and require no further action on your end.
The friendly CashCrate Homepage

Completing 100% Free Offers with CashCrate

An example of a free offer that I have recently completed is titled “Free Blackberry Phone.” Next to the name of the survey will be a description stating what you need to do to fulfill the requirements to receive credit. In this example the description states, “Participate in the survey.” You DO NOT have to do anymore than what is in the description. Once in the survey there may be several different offers, only sign up for these if you are interested, otherwise you can keep pressing skip until you get to the end.
This offer took me just over a minute to complete and I was credited $0.50 to my account. This may not seem like much but it adds up extremely fast. Once completed, the offer will move into a ‘Pending Offers’ category until CashCrate receives credit for it.

Completing Trial Offers with CashCrate

Another type of offers are trial offers. Most of these are also initially free. All of the trial offers require credit card information to verify the account and for after the free trial is done. I suggest only signing up for the free trails if you are truly interested in the product or service because if you do not cancel within the trail period you will then be charged for normal member price.

Earning Referrals with CashCrate

The final way to make money is through referrals. This may take a while to get your referral numbers up there but once you do it is the way to make the most money.CashCrate.com gives you 20% of whatever people that you refer make, plus 10% of whatever people that they refer make. As you can see, if you have a lot of referrals this money can add up very quickly.

Final Thoughts on CashCrate

I highly recommend CashCrate for anyone that wants an easy way to make some extra money. I would be glad to help out.
Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment